Compare Broadband & Fibre in Pound Green
Search for another Location
Welcome to Home Broadband Guide, your ultimate destination for discovering the finest broadband offers in Pound Green, East Sussex. Whether you are a resident or a business owner, we comprehend that swift and dependable internet connectivity is vital in today’s digital era. Our extensive comparison tool allows you to effortlessly examine and compare a diverse array of broadband providers, guaranteeing an enlightened choice that precisely fits your requirements. Bid farewell to sluggish connections and greet uninterrupted browsing, streaming, and gaming – allow us to assist you in locating the perfect broadband resolution for your home or business in Pound Green, East Sussex.
Broadband Providers in Pound Green, East Sussex
|Co-op Broadband||Download: 67Mbps|
|From £23.50 with code "EARLYSUMMER"||Check Packages|
|EE Broadband||Download: 67 Mbps|
|£30 a month with free setup||Check Packages|
|4G National Broadband||Download: 42 Mbps|
|£31.99 a month. 99% UK coverage. 2 day setup/install available||Check Packages|
Average Broadband Speed in Pound Green
Types of Broadband
There are several types of wired and mobile broadband services available:
- Full fibre broadband (FTTP) is the fastest wired broadband connection. It uses a direct fibre optic cable connection to your property and is common in heavily built-up areas. This is becoming more and more popular as providers begin to roll out full-fibre across the UK. This is the fastest connection and can have speeds up to 1Gbps on average.
- Standard fibre broadband (FTTC) is another wired broadband option where the green cabinet serving your property is connected to fibre, but the last part of the connection uses a copper wire phone line. This causes slower connections, and on average only have top speeds of 78Mbps
- Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL) broadband is a copper wire-based connection that extends from your property to the telephone exchange. It is commonly found in rural areas but may not meet the performance needs of today’s homes and businesses.
In addition to wired broadband, there are also mobile broadband options:
- 4G broadband, also known as mobile broadband, utilises the mobile networks your phone runs on to provide fast and reliable broadband service to homes and businesses.
- 5G broadband is a newer form of mobile broadband that employs the latest generation of communication technology. It is currently being rolled out across the UK by mobile network operators. This will offer faster speeds, but you do need to be close to a 5G mast.
What is the average monthly usage in Pound Green, East Sussex?
The average internet usage each month is 423GBs.
What is the maximum download speed in Pound Green, East Sussex?
The maximum download speed reported is 120Mbps. * This may vary as it is reported by local users
What is the maximum upload speed in Pound Green, East Sussex?
The maximum upload speed reported is 54Mbps. * This may vary as it is reported by local users