Compare Broadband & Fibre in Newham – Greater London
Search for another Location
Welcome to Home Broadband Guide, your ultimate destination for discovering the finest broadband deals in Newham – Greater London. Recognising that a stable and quick internet connection is essential in the modern world, whether for residents or businesses here, we aim to support you in this digital era. Thanks to our exhaustive comparison tool, you can effortlessly examine and contrast a variety of broadband providers, ensuring you make an educated decision that suits your unique requirements. Break free from slow connections and enjoy flawless browsing, streaming, and gaming – we are here to support you in finding the optimal broadband solution for your home or business in Newham – Greater London.
Broadband Providers in Newham - Greater London
|Co-op Broadband||Download: 67Mbps|
|From £23.50 with code "EARLYSUMMER"||Check Packages|
|EE Broadband||Download: 67 Mbps|
|£30 a month with free setup||Check Packages|
|4G National Broadband||Download: 42 Mbps|
|£31.99 a month. 99% UK coverage. 2 day setup/install available||Check Packages|
Average Broadband Speed in Newham – Greater London
Types of Broadband
There are several types of wired and mobile broadband services available:
- Full fibre broadband (FTTP) is the fastest wired broadband connection. It uses a direct fibre optic cable connection to your property and is common in heavily built-up areas. This is becoming more and more popular as providers begin to roll out full-fibre across the UK. This is the fastest connection and can have speeds up to 1Gbps on average.
- Standard fibre broadband (FTTC) is another wired broadband option where the green cabinet serving your property is connected to fibre, but the last part of the connection uses a copper wire phone line. This causes slower connections, and on average only have top speeds of 78Mbps
- Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL) broadband is a copper wire-based connection that extends from your property to the telephone exchange. It is commonly found in rural areas but may not meet the performance needs of today’s homes and businesses.
In addition to wired broadband, there are also mobile broadband options:
- 4G broadband, also known as mobile broadband, utilises the mobile networks your phone runs on to provide fast and reliable broadband service to homes and businesses.
- 5G broadband is a newer form of mobile broadband that employs the latest generation of communication technology. It is currently being rolled out across the UK by mobile network operators. This will offer faster speeds, but you do need to be close to a 5G mast.
What is the average monthly usage in Newham - Greater London?
The average internet usage each month is 625GBs.
What is the maximum download speed in Newham - Greater London?
The maximum download speed reported is 663Mbps. * This may vary as it is reported by local users
What is the maximum upload speed in Newham - Greater London?
The maximum upload speed reported is 423Mbps. * This may vary as it is reported by local users