Compare Broadband & Fibre in Hayton, Aberdeen City
Search for another Location
Welcome to Home Broadband Guide, your preferred choice for finding the top broadband solutions in Hayton, Aberdeen City. We recognise that whether you’re a resident or a business owner in this area, having reliable and fast internet is a necessity in our digital age. Our detailed comparison tool allows you to seamlessly investigate and compare numerous broadband providers, ensuring that you make a knowledgeable decision tailored to your needs. Let go of unreliable connections and enjoy smooth internet access for browsing, streaming, and gaming – we are committed to helping you identify the perfect broadband solution for your home or business in Hayton, Aberdeen City.
Broadband Providers in Hayton, Aberdeen City
|From £23.50 with code "EARLYSUMMER"
|Download: 67 Mbps
|£30 a month with free setup
|4G National Broadband
|Download: 42 Mbps
|£31.99 a month. 99% UK coverage. 2 day setup/install available
Average Broadband Speed in Hayton, Aberdeen City
Types of Broadband
There are several types of wired and mobile broadband services available:
- Full fibre broadband (FTTP) is the fastest wired broadband connection. It uses a direct fibre optic cable connection to your property and is common in heavily built-up areas. This is becoming more and more popular as providers begin to roll out full-fibre across the UK. This is the fastest connection and can have speeds up to 1Gbps on average.
- Standard fibre broadband (FTTC) is another wired broadband option where the green cabinet serving your property is connected to fibre, but the last part of the connection uses a copper wire phone line. This causes slower connections, and on average only have top speeds of 78Mbps
- Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL) broadband is a copper wire-based connection that extends from your property to the telephone exchange. It is commonly found in rural areas but may not meet the performance needs of today’s homes and businesses.
In addition to wired broadband, there are also mobile broadband options:
- 4G broadband, also known as mobile broadband, utilises the mobile networks your phone runs on to provide fast and reliable broadband service to homes and businesses.
- 5G broadband is a newer form of mobile broadband that employs the latest generation of communication technology. It is currently being rolled out across the UK by mobile network operators. This will offer faster speeds, but you do need to be close to a 5G mast.
What is the average monthly usage in Hayton, Aberdeen City?
The average internet usage each month is 554GBs.
What is the maximum download speed in Hayton, Aberdeen City?
The maximum download speed reported is 104Mbps. * This may vary as it is reported by local users
What is the maximum upload speed in Hayton, Aberdeen City?
The maximum upload speed reported is 22Mbps. * This may vary as it is reported by local users