Compare Broadband & Fibre in Lochside, Aberdeenshire
Search for another Location
Welcome to Home Broadband Guide, your primary source for broadband comparisons in Lochside, Aberdeenshire. Understanding the need for reliable and fast internet for both living and conducting business here, we are committed to helping you navigate through the digital age with ease. By using our thorough comparison tool, you can conveniently examine and compare a broad spectrum of broadband providers, assuring that you make a decision that caters to your specific needs. Leave behind the days of poor connections and embrace smooth internet surfing, streaming, and gaming – we’re here to help you pinpoint the best broadband fit for your home or business in Lochside, Aberdeenshire.
Broadband Providers in Lochside, Aberdeenshire
|From £23.50 with code "EARLYSUMMER"
|Download: 67 Mbps
|£30 a month with free setup
|4G National Broadband
|Download: 42 Mbps
|£31.99 a month. 99% UK coverage. 2 day setup/install available
Average Broadband Speed in Lochside, Aberdeenshire
Types of Broadband
There are several types of wired and mobile broadband services available:
- Full fibre broadband (FTTP) is the fastest wired broadband connection. It uses a direct fibre optic cable connection to your property and is common in heavily built-up areas. This is becoming more and more popular as providers begin to roll out full-fibre across the UK. This is the fastest connection and can have speeds up to 1Gbps on average.
- Standard fibre broadband (FTTC) is another wired broadband option where the green cabinet serving your property is connected to fibre, but the last part of the connection uses a copper wire phone line. This causes slower connections, and on average only have top speeds of 78Mbps
- Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL) broadband is a copper wire-based connection that extends from your property to the telephone exchange. It is commonly found in rural areas but may not meet the performance needs of today’s homes and businesses.
In addition to wired broadband, there are also mobile broadband options:
- 4G broadband, also known as mobile broadband, utilises the mobile networks your phone runs on to provide fast and reliable broadband service to homes and businesses.
- 5G broadband is a newer form of mobile broadband that employs the latest generation of communication technology. It is currently being rolled out across the UK by mobile network operators. This will offer faster speeds, but you do need to be close to a 5G mast.
What is the average monthly usage in Lochside, Aberdeenshire?
The average internet usage each month is 423GBs.
What is the maximum download speed in Lochside, Aberdeenshire?
The maximum download speed reported is 73Mbps. * This may vary as it is reported by local users
What is the maximum upload speed in Lochside, Aberdeenshire?
The maximum upload speed reported is 16Mbps. * This may vary as it is reported by local users